Shindaiwa 450 manual request

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rcwhipple

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
I am looking for a service manual for a Shindaiwa 450. Haven’t been able to find much info and the acres site has very limited info on the saw. I recently picked one up in a package deal with 12 others and thought I’d go through it and see what it can do when it’s up and running. It looks like it’ll need some work but nothing too cost prohibitive that I can tell.

If anyone has ran one before let me know what you think of it. I haven’t had a chance to run any shindaiwas yet… I’m not really into the Japanese made saws but thought I’d give it a go seeing how I have one now.

I could also use an echo cs-346 manual as well. Speaking of Japanese made …

I am looking for a service manual for a Shindaiwa 450. Haven’t been able to find much info and the acres site has very limited info on the saw. I recently picked one up in a package deal with 12 others and thought I’d go through it and see what it can do when it’s up and running. It looks like it’ll need some work but nothing too cost prohibitive that I can tell.

If anyone has ran one before let me know what you think of it. I haven’t had a chance to run any shindaiwas yet… I’m not really into the Japanese made saws but thought I’d give it a go seeing how I have one now.

I could also use an echo cs-346 manual as well. Speaking of Japanese made …
Check your inbox for Shindiawa 450 ipl and operator's manual. Not many Shindiawa chainsaw service manuals posted on the web. Added an Echo service data file and operator's manual. Haven't seen an Echo 341 or 346 service manual.

Thanks for the docs! That CS346 is a pretty low end saw and was super inexpensive at the time. I would think few were ever even given a second chance if something went wrong. Living in a throw away society this seems to be the norm. I like little thing and think I’m going to hand it over to my neighbor who needs something light and able to handle the smaller stuff. Thanks again!

Latest posts

Back