• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Buy Shindaiwa 488 muffler

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GrantC

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
I am in serious need of a muffler for a Shindaiwa 488. If you have one, I have money!

Thanks!

Someone out there must have a parts saw hanging around...I know that Shinnies run forever and so parts saws are hard to find, but there has to be one somewhere!

Why do I need it? My muffler got crushed when a tree came down on it. The rest of the saw is in good shape, but the muffler is toast. (I could also use a muffler for a 757 to do modification experiments, but that's a want. The 488 muffler, on the other hand, I need!)

Are you opposed to buying new? There are some good dealers on this forum that can get you a new muffler for a reasonable price.

Sorry I can't help with a used part. @Wagnerwerks had a used muffler a while back - you could contact him.

Could you PM me the names of the sponsors who are still carrying Shindaiwa parts? I'd appreciate it!

Latest posts

Back