Show me your chainsaws

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hate crapatalk:mad:

182b68c382700b0e62f13f26d0864cb5.jpg

[emoji106][emoji106]

I bought one of those aftermarket kits to build an ms 660, I am happy with the saw and it seems appropriate to share the build here......View attachment 534287 View attachment 534288 View attachment 534289 View attachment 534290

stoked for you that you built a 660. stoked you have a 90cc saw. a little insulted by the OEM badge on the AM saw though ;) i remember a time everyone on AS wanted the chinese to be banned from selling international for AM junk saws. now it seems accepted? i haven't built one out of AM parts but i built one out of mostly AM parts and i thought it was great for the money. i don't know why but the OEM badge on the AM saw makes me sick lol just do me a favour and never try sell it as an OEM saw like some people.

stoked for you that you built a 660. stoked you have a 90cc saw. a little insulted by the OEM badge on the AM saw though ;) i remember a time everyone on AS wanted the chinese to be banned from selling international for AM junk saws. now it seems accepted? i haven't built one out of AM parts but i built one out of mostly AM parts and i thought it was great for the money. i don't know why but the OEM badge on the AM saw makes me sick lol just do me a favour and never try sell it as an OEM saw like some people.
Oh I get it, I wouldn't try that b.s. and I'm not trying to portray it as something that it isn't, the stihl badge is for me alone. I am quite thrilled about it though ran the first tank through it this weekend. Ran nicely through a 5" diameter redbud tree!!! Was a bit like a walrus beating up a garter snake but hey what the hell right... Just because we can, we should!!!

Latest posts

Back