SICK deal on new Jonsered. What would you do?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
rngrchad

rngrchad

Addicted to ArboristSite
I am not looking to add a saw to my collection. I just found out my dad'sfriend is a jonsered dealer and is gonna hook me up something fierce. I just don't need another 50, 70, or 90 cc saw. Really I don't need another saw at all. I just want to utilize this hookup I've got....if you had the saws I have (look at my signature) is there anything the Jonsered line offers that you hardcore's just couldn't turn down? From the sounds of it the dealer doesn't seem to want to make a dime off the saw!

Maybe I need to buy a the 2186 and use it as a dedicated milling saw when that time comes. Or buy the 2171 for a backup for my 372. Or maybe get a the 2157 so I can quit using the ms360...? oh the decisions.

This is kinda a repost..the other one got lost in transition.
-Thanks so much.
-Chad

excess650

excess650

Addicted to ArboristSite
I don't think the 2186 is really enough saw for milling. I've milled with a 272xp and 066BB, and the 066BB works pretty hard in hardwood. The 2153, 2171, and 2186 are all good choices if you want a Jred.

Latest posts