Sickness I aquired in middle school when I skipped for Farm Progress Days

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How do you tell an older man that spent $2500 on his dream TO 35 to get out of the way, easy you pull him out of the way.
Got 3 of these Com Block animals for 2300.

Epic, year and a half ago "Oh, I don't think you need to go look at them, we got enough stuff"
Now I would have to crack him in the side of the head with a frozen snowball to get him off the blame thing., that's to knock him out so I can run up to snub the thing before he freezes to death so I can carry him to the house.

the 6 million dollar Zetor, Super 50 made between 60 and 68
first attempt

the transformation

the result

think I can make the guy pull his hair out if I mention them hydraulic hubs JD used to use on the front axle?

My baby Pyle

Attachments

• P1010015.JPG
    P1010015.JPG
    139.1 KB · Views: 28
  • P1010010.JPG
    P1010010.JPG
    90 KB · Views: 28
  • P1010016.JPG
    P1010016.JPG
    160 KB · Views: 25
Well **** Marco, I strayed on in to see if you and a few others are still alive, and here ya are in a corner, havin' fun all by yourself.

Go on wit' yo' bad self!!!:D

Sorry I missed the Craigs list post.
Can't buy **** these days though.

the little articulated are hard to get parts for, probably good you didn't get it, looked handy. seriously if you are ever looking at a Zetor, google "zetor WI" and find me. I have gotten 3 Agripower 5000 and a 5011 Zetor for less than 4 grand, one had a cherry KMW loader. I ain't a God fearing man, but I can say I have been blessed. I get this mess a going I can make all sorts of west coast women giddy while I'm cutting grass to feed my beef.

Hope you guys don't hate me, honest, my teeth where causing misery. Got 11 cleared off friday, helped the dentist with one up front. Now I need to find a young pony with a limp.

Got a 98 Expedition going with a car trailer so I don't need to run the Astro single axle on icy roads for smaller projects. Life is good, I got some help with the teeth and I am going to try to pay it back to society.

Back