silly questions

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Q: Hi, Do you accept postal money orders as payment? Thanks A: Yes postal money orders are fine. Thanks

how is that a silly question? the guy just was wondering about the payment method? most people on ebay wont take money orders because they arn't instant.
i must be missing something here because that is not a silly question at all.

So fish.... if I buy that and put it on my saw with the cracked impulse line and the hole in the intake boot are you gonna give me a new one if this one doesn't last???

:laugh:

What kind of junk are you trying to sell it doesn't even have a dip stick!

how is that a silly question? the guy just was wondering about the payment method? most people on ebay wont take money orders because they arn't instant.
i must be missing something here because that is not a silly question at all.

The last question is at the top.

Is the sparkplug gold plated? I really want a gold plated sparkplug.

LMFAO ! ! ! I sell on ebay too and man do I ever get some stupid questions, Like kids asking if I have a "powerband" for their RM80........ gotta love it!
Matt

Well, you could be a part of that big counterfeit chain operation that I got told about on my e-mail- you know, the one where you can get 5 bucks from Bill Gates from eating M&M's.

Tell him you'd be thrilled to provide him a clear macro shot- postage and handling will be $7.50 for the picture. ;)

well fish?? is it a factory installed plug , and if it isn't will the chain get dull quicker . and should i try to buy my fuel already mixed ? thanks , hoot:blob2:

Latest posts

Back