Simonized Chainsaws

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It is steady, still snow on the hills so many fallers waiting anxiously to get back to work here. Enjoying your 460?

trucks are running here now full of logs ,most of snow gone ........... yes loving the 460 :msp_biggrin: i have a few fallers gonna let try it out ,see how they like it

well, lets see what youve got in your bag of tricks. i hope your not just another builder that can do it all and it s top secret and cant share with guys trying to to do there own stuff. ive had enough of those types around here...........:angry2:

I agree with you, what is the big secret about modding? Just because I know your secrets doesn't mean I would not get you to work on my saw for me. Experience is what matters with builders not technique.:msp_smile:

I didn't even know about this thread Dave. Looks like he started two threads. This one was probably originally in Forestry & Logging as they talked about moving this.

The one I was talking about is "Simonized Saws". I mean It's no even close?..lol

Anyway Bro. Let's fire them all up and give Simon a right proper send off. Haha
Next year will be the same for me.. er..erm .. unless I'm locked down.

Hey guys, from those that knew Simon, incase you did not hear, sadly he passed away this last weekend from esophagal cancer.

Dave

Latest posts

Back