simonized chainsaws

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
well you certianly are the #1 super best at arogant BS, Treemonkey seems to be getting caught up in that game as well, but Id send him a saw before you.

If I mix these together, will I get a ported saw?

port_wines_09_quinta_do_noval.jpg

+

MS660.gif

=

Ported saw?

I had Simon port my toilet. . . It was so powerful it flushed itself down the pipe. . . Now I don't have a place to go poop. :msp_sneaky:

I had Simon port my toilet. . . It was so powerful it flushed itself down the pipe. . . Now I don't have a place to go poop. :msp_sneaky:
Where you "poop" is of no consequence,...it eventually finds its way to Australia where we sent all the convicts so many years ago. ;)

I warned you...

I do get a kick out if all these bad saws, though. One day I'll quit farting with ported McMonsters and join the piston-ported, non-knuckledragger era, ha!

Last edited:
Here ya go

This came to mind too. :D
[video=youtube;xKG07305CBs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xKG07305CBs&feature=related[/video]

i just bought one of simons mahle 460 top ends from the chainsawguy on ebay ,ill post how i like it ,am sure from what ive read on his work i will be very happy

Back