simonized chainsaws

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Where you "poop" is of no consequence,...it eventually finds its way to Australia where we sent all the convicts so many years ago. ;)

by "we" are you now claiming to be a Brit? Or just embracing your new found strength in the Commonwealth? Brit would explain alot of your blind arrogance....btw do you think they made the correct choice sending them here, or maybe they should have left them behind. Either way, tell all the people you want the Aus is #### and full of crap. The less people here the better.

Where you "poop" is of no consequence,...it eventually finds its way to Australia where we sent all the convicts so many years ago. ;)

Well this proves with out a doubt, you truly are a ####wit!
You didn't like others dumping on you in the past, then you come out with such a narrow minded comment as such. Typical of some members hence the belief on your behalf that comments like this would be excepted around here!

You guys need Eric Cartman and his tape measure to settle this once and for all

Well this proves with out a doubt, you truly are a ####wit!
You didn't like others dumping on you in the past, then you come out with such a narrow minded comment as such. Typical of some members hence the belief on your behalf that comments like this would be excepted around here!

Whats that word we use down here Al?.........................Thats itWANKER

I Run one of Simons 460s and its top notch. He was straight up guy to deal with. I have a couple saws now with Randy aka Mastermind right now and hes as straight as they come too,He!! of a good guy to boot. So its your choice but you can't do wrong with either and God willing I plan on sending a couple more to tlandrum when funds allow.

Well Simon I tried to find one in the archives, but could not of your ms460. If you will tell me which one it is I will edit the title.

Simon found out I was sending a 460, and told indianasprings to not send his Siomized 460.

I Run one of Simons 460s and its top notch. He was straight up guy to deal with. I have a couple saws now with Randy aka Mastermind right now and hes as straight as they come too,He!! of a good guy to boot. So its your choice but you can't do wrong with either and God willing I plan on sending a couple more to tlandrum when funds allow.

Randy is Straight?

Back