Simonized saws.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well I just picked up 3 husky 372s guy said they were Simonized so how do I tell which Simons Simonized these simonizing Simons saws? Since there appears to be a slew of them running a muck

its Simon from Campbell River, know as Simonized saws on the net, he has done about 1200 saws locally for fallers, they have the unlimited coil. No base gasket except sealant, pop top special piston.

Last edited:
Where did dennis go?

It's Aaron, Simon. I'm Dennis's son. That's how I heard you thought you were a motorcycle racer. LOL Anyway, Dad really did race againist Kenny Roberts and was an expert flat tracker back in the day. Were you a real racer or did you just go to the bike schools? Here's one of Dad's new projects and BTW, one of them won the STS West Coast qualifier in March.

002-3.jpg

Last edited:
Wow, that thing cuts.

I tell ya, you must be just like your dad, because by reading what you wrote I instantly thought that must be Dennis.

LOLOL!!! think about it Will,,, Those apples don't fall to far from the tree,,,

It's Aaron, Simon. I'm Dennis's son. Here's one of Dad's new projects and BTW, one of them won the STS West Coast qualifier in March.

Im really not surprised,,, Dennis has been @ this game for quite some time,,,
and has helped me on a few projects,, really a great guy in my book!!!

Last edited:
He's Opies Dad Too???? (Just Kidding) We only get to see timber like that in Pictures, we get the Occasional Fat tree but it's not very tall.....

Last edited:
When you call people names, and act like an ass in a public forums that's more than just cocky. Glad he helped you out however.

Dennis helped me with some advice on my first 066 wooodsport Mod,,,

That saw turned out to be an absolutely nasty wood eatin beotch:clap::clap::clap:

This is TJ Bexten testing a 310 Honda bikesaw.
Get a load of the length of the chips that thing is slingin,, I saw a few as long and fat as a grubworm!!!!! LOLOLOL!!!!!

Last edited:
When you call people names, and act like an ass in a public forums that's more than just cocky. Glad he helped you out however.

Dennis is one of the best at what he does. Unlike some people he has the experience and accomplishments to back up what he says.

He has no patience with posers and fools. He shouldn't have to have, either.

He's helped lot of people at no personal gain to himself and gone out of his way to do so.

yup:msp_smile: you need some very thick skin with dennis. i can't seem to understand some people that can't take a bit of ribbing or sarcastic criticism. been around these guys all my life. doesn't mean he's an a$$. he know's his stuff pretty good, you can tell that by the work he posts up. he's also not too stingy with people when they are looking for a bit of advice. he may come off that way but some people need to get their upper lip stiffened up and start acting like the "men" they claim to be. instead of crying to mommy when he teases you.
a.s. lost a good builder and poster when they banned him. too bad people need to put their feelings before the info.

Dennis is one of the best at what he does. Unlike some people he has the experience and accomplishments to back up what he says.

He has no patience with posers and fools. He shouldn't have to have, either.

He's helped lot of people at no personal gain to himself and gone out of his way to do so.

Yup, and if he don't like you right out'a the gate, you're pretty much screwed. He'll pick on them for an eternity!

Latest posts

Back