Simonized saws.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've been saving this one special for you

5f913845ccddbc2570e5e0efc95dda0f.jpg

Why does he remind me of Julian in this picture?

And among the sponsors, it would be nice to know who makes the best saw, so the members of the site can understand better the value in what they are paying for.

Maybe you could define 'best saw'.

Before telling other what to do, why don't you start your own thread about side by side comparison with your mufflers and other muffler builders ? What you claim to be as the best muffler around doesn't seem to impress many people here, so there's still a lot of convincing to do.
To me, it's quite obvious that you have other issues with AS or the sponsors on this site.

BTW. How is your revolutionary "no margin' bar sale technique going nowadays :hmm3grin2orange: ?

Maybe you could define 'best saw'.

Before telling other what to do, why don't you start your own thread about side by side comparison with your mufflers and other muffler builders ? What you claim to be as the best muffler around doesn't seem to impress many people here, so there's still a lot of convincing to do.
To me, it's quite obvious that you have other issues with AS or the sponsors on this site.

BTW. How is your revolutionary "no margin' bar sale technique going nowadays :hmm3grin2orange: ?

LOL...

The guy is a clown with issues.

Well my Simons 372 came in by the lovely USPS lady I hit on:hmm3grin2orange::hmm3grin2orange:
Left out of the store, went to the back of the property and cut up some oak logs that were sitting...unfortunately my video camera is broken. I will say though this thing cuts quite fast.
I'll go through it later today and see what the insides are up 2 though

Some of you guys keep leaning towards the "gay" closet......

Not that there is anything wrong with that.....

On this site, we just call you "arborists".........

Back