Simonized saws.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Prawns are good!!!!!! Especially with good cold beer!!!! :cheers::cheers::cheers:
Those were caught in the Portland canal up in Stewart BC. The canal splits back and forth between BC and Alaska. Great halibut fishing up there, very pristine waters. Lot's of ocean, very few humans lol.

Those were caught in the Portland canal up in Stewart BC. The canal splits back and forth between BC and Alaska. Great halibut fishing up there, very pristine waters. Lot's of ocean, very few humans lol.

Yeah thats what Ive found researching the area...

Looking forward to it!!!! some large Grizzly bears up that way @ fish creek as well!!!!

Last edited:
Weird how everyone went quiet all of a sudden. This is a relatively tame version and had 60 days falling time on it. That is 360 hrs of hard work in deep cuts. Rick's will be finished this week. I will send it back to him Friday. Don't forget it's mothers day tomorrow, cheers guys, hope you are having a great weekend.

Thanks for the update Simon,,,I have been out of pocket for the last week and virtually no Internet access,,,

by the looks of your Avatar and the prawns in the sig,,, your weekend was nice!!!!!

Good On ya!!!!!

Loads of good prawns around here Simon. Sannich inlet is a great spot.

Do you pull a sportsman size trawl for them Will or just a large monofiliment cast net???

Last edited:

I was with a friend who dove for prawns a bit larger in size than those in Kitimat. Good eatin critters!

I will put a case in with Doug's 372, cans of course. Maybe Kokanee, made in Creston BC. Throw it on Ice at the GTG. On me guys. Cheers.

Thank you,Simon!! I've been trying to remember the name of that beer for years. I had it on tap at a little bar on one of my trips to a hot springs across the border when I lived in CDA, ID. It is amazing!! Can't wait to have it again. :cheers:

So 599 posts and 2+ months later, did Indiansprings get the saw back or WHAT?

Nope sadly ,,, but very tempted to upgrade my stable now :)

I got a "taylor made" piston from Simon for my 372xpgw and the comp went out the roof :p

The piston was/is a beauty :cheers:

Back