skank

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jamie

ArboristSite Guru
Reaction score
getting fed up with the current job, in a crap part of town and we keep finding methadone bottles and now we are finding used needles, i hate smackheads.....need to be lined up and shot. the worst bit is its an area kids play in. having to watch where you put your hands all the time is really sh!t.
the jobs almost over so thats a bonus.

rant over

jamie

jamie said:
getting fed up with the current job, in a crap part of town and we keep finding methadone bottles and now we are finding used needles, i hate smackheads.....need to be lined up and shot. the worst bit is its an area kids play in. having to watch where you put your hands all the time is really sh!t.
the jobs almost over so thats a bonus.

rant over

jamie

wow, that was random, where you at? Glezgo . . . Edinbura. . .

at

edinburgh

mostly an ok city, bar the dregs, which i know occur in every city

jamie

i worked melbournes western suburbs a while back,we would trim from the wires and stack the brush for the chipping crew the next day,junkies would flick there needles into the brush a real p.i.t.a

worked on a job a few months ago ,found a stash of used needles nearby,had to call the council to remove them,another time hedge trimming i came across empty bottles of methadone....ahh one job i went to quote /bid on the lady was ok, but her son was a smack head he came out all dozzed/smacked up and said yehh watch out for the used needles under the tree ,kids come in here and jack up yehh rite you lieing ****,he was the **** jacking up and leaving the needles under the tree ,poor women gave me the job ,i never went back

last year we were doing a shrub maintenance programme, we found loads of needles bongs, spoons, pipes
couldnt find the pushers cash roll tho' :(

We worked the old Railway line Alloa in scotland, lots of needles there, Found out that the Needle collection guys working for Railtrack/Nuttals/local Authority were getting £350 to show up and collect 1 needle.....

Latest posts

Back