Sledrat's Greasey Lil Chainsaw thread

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Im here lurking once and awhile ,,,:p

AND I did Get a bunch of different saws that i will be posting soon!
BEEN busy
STAY TUNED FOLKZ!

Last edited:
Why? He's not banned or anything.

It's possible "president" is someone else. I've heard there are at least a half-dozen people in Canada.

Your math skills aint that good. You better stick to the sheep.

No pun intended.

Subscribed. Just found this thread and read it beginning to end. Wow.
:popcorn:
:ices_rofl:

Your math skills aint that good. You better stick to the sheep.

No pun intended.

Let's test my math:

There's you, Sledrat, Bob & Doug McKenzie, Celine Dion/Sasquatch and Wayne Gretzky. That's 6.

I know why you got confused, it's because a metric half dozen is different from an imperial half dozen.

HTH

Last edited:
Let's test my math:

There's you, Sledrat, Bob & Doug McKenzie, Celine Dion/Sasquatch and Wayne Gretzky. That's 6.

I know why you got confused, it's because a metric half dozen is different from an imperial half dozen.

HTH

You forgot Gordon Lightfoot and all of Pierre Trudeau's ex wives. Recount please.

Let's test my math:

HTH

Missed me, pioneerguy600, dancan, ParisW, westcoaster90, Alan thick, red green, William shatner, ect

Justin Beiber, Nanook of the North, Gedde Lee...

How dare you mention that first one. :angry::taped::censored::msp_sneaky:
He is a disgrace to Canada..... Did you see how he dressed when he went to accept an award from the priminister? I have seen drunk toddlers dress them selves more formally. :angry:

Plus Tim Horton. Founder of the worlds worst cup of coffee.

Not quite that bad. I have had one or two worse. My german great grandma used to call that a phrase in german the best translates to dish water.. LOL
Tim Hortons is real bad though.

Not sure how I missed this thread originally, but I just read the first four pages on my lunch break. Just want to say to some of the first responders thanks for the laughs:msp_biggrin: As for sledrat I didn't read enough to see if he got banned again. I just hope he hasn't reproduced:msp_scared:

Latest posts

Back