Sledrat's Greasey Lil Chainsaw thread

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
sledrat

sledrat

ArboristSite Operative
Im here lurking once and awhile ,,,:p

AND I did Get a bunch of different saws that i will be posting soon!
BEEN busy
STAY TUNED FOLKZ!

Last edited:
Dan_in_WI

Dan_in_WI

Master rocket surgeon
Your math skills aint that good. You better stick to the sheep.

No pun intended.

Let's test my math:

There's you, Sledrat, Bob & Doug McKenzie, Celine Dion/Sasquatch and Wayne Gretzky. That's 6.

I know why you got confused, it's because a metric half dozen is different from an imperial half dozen.

HTH

Last edited:
Gologit

Gologit

Completely retired...life is good.
. AS Supporting Member.
Let's test my math:

There's you, Sledrat, Bob & Doug McKenzie, Celine Dion/Sasquatch and Wayne Gretzky. That's 6.

I know why you got confused, it's because a metric half dozen is different from an imperial half dozen.

HTH

You forgot Gordon Lightfoot and all of Pierre Trudeau's ex wives. Recount please.

IEL

fight thread slacker
Let's test my math:

HTH

Missed me, pioneerguy600, dancan, ParisW, westcoaster90, Alan thick, red green, William shatner, ect

IEL

fight thread slacker
Justin Beiber, Nanook of the North, Gedde Lee...

How dare you mention that first one. :angry::taped::censored::msp_sneaky:
He is a disgrace to Canada..... Did you see how he dressed when he went to accept an award from the priminister? I have seen drunk toddlers dress them selves more formally. :angry:

Eccentric

Eccentric

Mister Wizard
Joe46

Joe46

ArboristSite Guru
Not sure how I missed this thread originally, but I just read the first four pages on my lunch break. Just want to say to some of the first responders thanks for the laughs:msp_biggrin: As for sledrat I didn't read enough to see if he got banned again. I just hope he hasn't reproduced:msp_scared: