Sledrat's Greasey Lil Chainsaw thread

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not sure how I missed this thread originally, but I just read the first four pages on my lunch break. Just want to say to some of the first responders thanks for the laughs:msp_biggrin: As for sledrat I didn't read enough to see if he got banned again. I just hope he hasn't reproduced:msp_scared:

He changed his user name to Blazin.

Justin Beiber, Nanook of the North, Gedde Lee...

How dare you mention that first one. :angry::taped::censored::msp_sneaky:
He is a disgrace to Canada.....

Not my favorite type of carpet, but I wouldn't call the guy who came up with it a disgrace to the country.

Did you see how he dressed when he went to accept an award from the priminister? I have seen drunk toddlers dress them selves more formally. :angry:

Prime Minister of Canada, eh? That's right up there with an Olive Garden shift supervisor. :jester:

Did you guys here about the amazing new breakthrough technology the Canadians invented?

Me neither !
:msp_wink:

Did you guys hear about how the whole world hates America now? True Story :)

Americans got no business criticizing anyone with the state of affairs in that country!

Hows it go?... pots calling kettles black, stones in glass houses, pull the plank out of your own eye, Does the pope poop in the woods.... One of those probably applies ;)

Americans got no business criticizing anyone with the state of affairs in that country!

Hows it go?... pots calling kettles black, stones in glass houses, pull the plank out of your own eye, Does the pope poop in the woods.... One of those probably applies ;)

You've got to stand for something, or you'll fall for anything...

Plus here's my favorite Gordon Lightfoot tune :msp_sneaky:

[video=youtube;nikO4Yls52Y]http://www.youtube.com/watch?list=PLIcsmVu5MMnIyqce1zMyT6EkTIcCCQX4h&feature=player_detailpage&v=nikO4Yls52Y[/video]

Tony Rice - Ten Degrees and Getting Colder - YouTube

Unfettered corruption and over half the citizenry getting money and goods that others have worked for. It'll bring down the greatest of countries.
Jim

Let's test my math:

There's you, Sledrat, Bob & Doug McKenzie, Celine Dion/Sasquatch and Wayne Gretzky. That's 6.

I know why you got confused, it's because a metric half dozen is different from an imperial half dozen.

HTH

I believe counting to six is completely testing you, yes, so kudos on that anyway.

Lets not let this turn into a Canadian, American fued. Both have their problems. neither is perfect. Besides, this is sledrats thread. he don't care about all that bickering. He just wants to show some chainsaws. Lets see em sledrat.

So you're lookin for a piece of me, is that how it is??

Back