Smaller cc Poulan pics please!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh ok And they are the same in quality in the parts or do they differ
amongest all the smaller poulan looking saws??

The poulan's seem to be better quality to me than the craftsman less plastic all i listed i believe are more or less 2.3 to 2.5 ? but I'm not postive

the 2 craftsman poulans [micro xxv, s25cva] have the same "plastic" as the poulan branded versions, color is the only diff...

There's so many different little saws from back in the day when these were made. I really don't know what is what but i do know the green one's in my picture are heavier than the craftsman's. I've had a few and still have a few Shelf Queens
And if you get one you'll be looking for more and keep a coil on hand for them.

poul.jpeg

Ya it's cool that one saw model was made by so many other company's . Should easy to find tons of parts and lots of saws llike these,dang these lil saws must have really filled the public customer demand and price, must have been perfect all round little saw. Very cool and a good one to have in the shed,truck,cabin,garage
Even in the kitchen if your allowed shhhhhhhh!
ha
Little poulans coming outta the wood work everywhere!!!

My god that's a wonderful Poulan collection! Tell me they all run good!!!
OUTSTANDING!!!!

I like the ones in Craftsman red the best. They get less respect from the unknowing. Hand a craftsman/poulan basher a well tuned 70cc reed valve 4200 with a dinky little 16 inch bar and sharp chain and have him put it to red oak and the look on their face is priceless. I had to remove the dawgs cause the slowed it down when dropping thru the log, they would catch on the bark. I used to have a lot of fun with my Homelite and stihl using buddies.

I had a gray/black craftsman turbo it was a real good little saw.

Here's my Poulan S25CVA. Perfect saw for me to do the trim work on my projects. It has a bit of an attitude. I just got a sprocket that can run either 1/4" or 3/8's low profile chain on it. My Dad bought it in Michigan for me for $25.00. I think you'd be hard pressed to find a better saw for the money.
DSCN0852.JPG

Dang im sold on the lil poulans~!!
Now the hunt will this summer yard sailng!

CANT WAIT!!!!

Your quite the exited lil ol saw lover there SR! l too have great appreciation/respect for these little fellas they can be truely amazing! Pound for pound little saws are underated IMO. l just got my hands on a brand new 22.7cc top handle weighing 2.5 kg and although alot of brands try to claim 'the worlds lightest saw' title, l think this one has it! lts a makita (echo) of newer plastic style with none of the smooth lines of the older vintage saws but still a pro saw with side chain tensioner, adjustable oiler ect. Great little tool! l'm too embarassed to say its my 'go to' saw, so l won't!

Your quite the exited lil ol saw lover there SR! l too have great appreciation/respect for these little fellas they can be truely amazing! Pound for pound little saws are underated IMO. l just got my hands on a brand new 22.7cc top handle weighing 2.5 kg and although alot of brands try to claim 'the worlds lightest saw' title, l think this one has it! lts a makita (echo) of newer plastic style with none of the smooth lines of the older vintage saws but still a pro saw with side chain tensioner, adjustable oiler ect. Great little tool! l'm too embarassed to say its my 'go to' saw, so l won't!
I got a Lombard cyclone, says right on clutch cover "worlds most powerful lightweight chainsaw"... 68cc punch in a 50cc package... got couple poulan th's 38cc, they don't know how small they are... light is nice, got some fatass [075] here, too...

I got a Lombard cyclone, says right on clutch cover "worlds most powerful lightweight chainsaw"... 68cc punch in a 50cc package... got couple poulan th's 38cc, they don't know how small they are... light is nice, got some fatass [075] here, too...

Nice! l think we chainsaw enthusiasts prefer certain models and criteria ie we don't like the smallest engine on a large platform, we want the biggest engine on the smallest platform and that Lombard has it in spades nearly 70cc in a 50cc size saw. 38cc tuned well & matched with the right b/c can flat out cut wood! l just drilled out a Stihl lightwieght 14" picco bar so it will work on a Husky 550xp. Super light bar & chain mounted to a real zippy fast spooling 550xp, should be a hoot to use. Could not wait for my prolite to arrive from US so the drill came out and a fresh loop got spun. Gotta love havin chain on the reel!

Back