Smoking Deal on ECHO CS-600P

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WVhunter

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
Just happened to stop by the local ECHO dealer and was inquiring about a 590, looked at them yesterday at a different dealer. After I got to talking with him found out he only lives a mile from me. He said he did not have a 590 in stock but had something else I may be interested in instead. He goes in the back and comes out with a box that somebody wrote "DEMO" on, I looked in the box and pulled out a brand spanking new ECHO CS-600P. The box said demo but saw had never even had a bar, gas or oil put in it. I got to talking some more and he says he has TWO of these saws! The second saw did not say demo but was also brand new! He tells me he bought these from a dealer going out of business and could give me a great deal on one them. I said what kinda deal you give me on both saws "neighbor". So any way Ol'Tom walked out with two brand new ECHO CS-600P's for $800, that is $400 apiece out the door.
I sure hope I did not burned on this deal boys. :D
I did call a good friend that has been wanting an ECHO and passed one saw on to him

Attachments

• 20150903_105252.jpg
    20150903_105252.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 52
  • 20150903_105300.jpg
    20150903_105300.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 49
How do they say that when someone gets a killer deal? I think it is "You suck" . Great deal! Good luck with them. Don't mind the naysayers, they are excellent saws and I speak from experience as I own one!

Just happened to stop by the local ECHO dealer and was inquiring about a 590, looked at them yesterday at a different dealer. After I got to talking with him found out he only lives a mile from me. He said he did not have a 590 in stock but had something else I may be interested in instead. He goes in the back and comes out with a box that somebody wrote "DEMO" on, I looked in the box and pulled out a brand spanking new ECHO CS-600P. The box said demo but saw had never even had a bar, gas or oil put in it. I got to talking some more and he says he has TWO of these saws! The second saw did not say demo but was also brand new! He tells me he bought these from a dealer going out of business and could give me a great deal on one them. I said what kinda deal you give me on both saws "neighbor". So any way Ol'Tom walked out with two brand new ECHO CS-600P's for $800, that is $400 apiece out the door.
I sure hope I did not burned on this deal boys. :D
I did call a good friend that has been wanting an ECHO and passed one saw on to him

You just got a killer deal on two very good saws. Anytime now, the Echo haters will be out in force talking about how you got ripped off. Don't listen to them...they're just jealous:).

Got a 20" bar and 3 chains on one and an 18" and 2 chains for the other. So for $400 apiece they can hate me all they want. LOL.... Talked to a dealer yesterday that was asking $620 OTD for same saw.

The Stihl dealer(mechanic) didn't much like it when I told him I muff modded and gutted the cat in my Echo, he said I shoulda left it in. Said that was there to keep the dirt dawbers from getting in there and building a nest.

The Stihl dealer(mechanic) didn't much like it when I told him I muff modded and gutted the cat in my Echo, he said I shoulda left it in. Said that was there to keep the dirt dawbers from getting in there and building a nest.
While it is true that the mud daubers can and will build in a muffler, that's hardly the purpose for the cat. The screen is what will keep the daubers out!

Latest posts

Back