So I walked into the local Stihl Shop

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Roy Cobb

ArboristSite Member
Reaction score
I need another saw like .......... a MS 361 CQ sittin on the shelf, but I'm not crazy about that CQ, so I passed on the saw. When I got back home I logged onto the Stihl Dealer locator made a few calls. Here we go, a dealer 50miles north had a new MS 361 . I said I'm about 50 miles away. He said how about I knock some $ off the top. DAmmmmmmmm Cad. One hour later and $560.00 bucks plus tax I got It. Boy, what an afternoon playin with the 361. My other ones are gonna sit till I get this toy broken in. :cheers:

Nice grab, I love my 361. Since I outfitted her with the wrap handle kit & 25" B&C I love it even more.

Great all around saw, enjoy it!

Needs and Wants

Thanks guys I just figured I wanted one cause you can't get em. As you can see I don't own any strato's and at my age prolly never will. But maybe one the other cutters I know might get one. Man what a blast i had the other day runnin it. It is nimble compared to my other ones. All the saws are just for firewood, all sport 18" ES bars. I cut 75 face cord a year, But I'll run the 361, in all but the 26" stuff like beech and yellow birch & maple. I'll give it 10 tanks and prioly do the Husky exhaust deflector on the muffler and tune it up. Keep yer chains sharp........ Roy. :cheers:

Congrats! and a nice addition to the firewood family. Could this be the new
"alpha male" among your saws?

I just dropped into a dealer the other day and they still had a 361 sitting on the shelf. I forgot the price.

I wish money grew on trees. So many wants, so little money.

Back