So what did you do today?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Did some shopping for backpacking gear my son was looking for, weeded the garden a bit (it's a jungle) smoked some chicken, grilled some steak and am making a pot of soup. Mostly I'm suffering with an ear infection so not feeling too great. Did get a few minutes run time on a saw to shorten some pecan wood to fit in the smoker.

Get well soon friend. All that smoked meat can nourish one back to health.

Here ya go Dan. View from our 11th floor balcony. Went zip lining last night over the bay at Broadway on the Beach. Was fun but not as exciting as being tied to a tree of equal height. Big Red said no way on the zip line but might go on a helicopter ride tomorrow. IMG_20150705_175202565.jpg

Swapping out a rotten mower deck on my brother's 17 yr old Grasshopper. All he needs is the deck shell and that alone cost him $1200!

Kids are all away this week so I took the wife out to dinner and the Pirates game!
6af013b0857e0642933b612d22a449da.jpg

Haven't done anything yet but have some French Toast, going to probably just sit and watch all the celebrations and all the people. Grandkids are here, they love to come to the lake and see Grandma
Which lake Ice? Just heard there is a fire near Priest. Hope it isn't affecting you.

I know, man. The forecasted high is 86. That's ridiculous for this part of the country. And, we're getting rained on tomorrow. Which means I have to get all this stuff finished today, because water in a hydraulic system has bad results. Every time.

Latest posts

Back