So what did you get for Christmas that was chainsaw related?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
RAMROD48

RAMROD48

Addicted to ArboristSite
Timberwolf TW2 w/4ww and manual log lift.

Tools for working on saws and such.

Both my former employer and the new boss both gave me bonuses that I intend on putting towards a possible new saw?

mdavlee

mdavlee

Tree Freak
I got an air tool set so that will go to working on saws some and cleaning them off. I guess if I count the 2100, grinder, air compressor, and 066 I bought in the last month that counts but I bought them for me.:msp_biggrin:

mitch95100

mitch95100

Saw Nut
I got 2 new craftsman ratchet sets SEA/Metric, a dremel tool, a 40 gazillion piece screw driver set, t-wrenches, huntin clothes, a compression tester, and last and best of all i got the go ahead to buy a Dolmar ps-420 or likewise so look at my thread on here and tell me where i can find the best price!:msp_w00t:

wigglesworth

wigglesworth

Booned
I pick up my 2nd brand new 346xp tomorrow, and I have to count the big'un I bought myself a few weeks ago. I really, really like this one :)

2f7eef66.jpg

166e0e35.jpg

andydodgegeek

andydodgegeek

The stool maker
this is Andy's wife. don't let him bs you. if he hadn't opened them early, he woulda open up this morning - new chaps, helmet/face shield, fiskars axe, & powerbox husky carrying case (yes, i do love the big guy... :msp_wub:).... and we still havent done stocking stuffers... *sigh* the bigger question is... what did I get for cutting this Christmas!

mdavlee

mdavlee

Tree Freak
U get to play with the 2100 any more?

No I didn't mess with it any more. It ran just a second before it ran out of gas:msp_biggrin: It started on mayve 5 pulls and sounds good. I might try to get it apart waiting for the new tank to get here. I got the 066 running a couple hours after I got it.

Latest posts