So you have CAD! And a WIFE! What have you had to do to keep the peace? Here is one!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You done good man I know all about the keeping um happy. I been trying to keep mine happy for 33 years. I do pretty good most of the time. Sometimes Little Possum talks to much in front of MOM and gets both of our butts in a bind. It's called quick thinking on the fat mans part.

What's on the pallet is the million dollar ??? now. Don't make us have to call your wife and ask her what it is.

I liked the one about a cat skeleton in a tree...

I have seen or heard of a lot of cats that took a day or two to come down out of a tree, but when momma is fretting under the tree at midnite, you aint sleeping either. If you are, you won't be when momma comes back in. Its like the cat knows he's got a little power here.

My wife's girlfriend had a cat that never did figure out that she needed to keep her head up whether going up or down, and tried to run "down" trees often. That was the only cat I ever saw that didn't land gracefully on the ground...I made no points at all one time when the cat came down a telephone pole like that and I couldn't help but laugh at the cat piled up at the bottom!

Now we got to know.

Ya did good. Made the wife happy and a pallet of big CC's and long bars. She must really love you!!!!!

Well, that time will tell!
She is supportive!

You done good man I know all about the keeping um happy. I been trying to keep mine happy for 33 years. I do pretty good most of the time. Sometimes Little Possum talks to much in front of MOM and gets both of our butts in a bind. It's called quick thinking on the fat mans part.

What's on the pallet is the million dollar ??? now. Don't make us have to call your wife and ask her what it is.

LOL! Remember them with my ol'man!
Give it to him LP!

The pallet is FULL of my beloved Stihl "creamsickles" Large mount saws!

Father son CAD is great. Bigjohnston is good about keeping quite around the misses. Some of my new aquisitions have to stay at his house until I know they will be welcome at home.

Someday Warjohn, I hope to be in the samw boat as you and your boy, mine is 3 and he hasn't learned the not talking about the saws yet trick, he'll learn. As for keeping the peace, I have gotten used to hot meals and packed lunches for the last seven years, I would climb through Hell to keep that.

someday warjohn, i hope to be in the samw boat as you and your boy, mine is 3 and he hasn't learned the not talking about the saws yet trick, he'll learn. as for keeping the peace, i have gotten used to hot meals and packed lunches for the last seven years, i would climb through hell to keep that.

that says it better then i did in 4 posts!!!!!!!

rep this man!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good on 'ya, Matt. Say hi to the wife, tell her my wife sends sympathy about saw buying habits.

As to dead cats in trees...
I've seen one. Not sure if the dead squirrel a couple of branches below was related or not. I just cut the tree down, ground guys ran the whole thing through the chipper.

Mr. HE:cool:

Good on 'ya, Matt. Say hi to the wife, tell her my wife sends sympathy about saw buying habits.

As to dead cats in trees...
I've seen one. Not sure if the dead squirrel a couple of branches below was related or not. I just cut the tree down, ground guys ran the whole thing through the chipper.

LOL! (kinda take it like a pun, but more as a oxymoron)
Chippers do clean nice!!

Someday Warjohn, I hope to be in the samw boat as you and your boy, mine is 3 and he hasn't learned the not talking about the saws yet trick, he'll learn. As for keeping the peace, I have gotten used to hot meals and packed lunches for the last seven years, I would climb through Hell to keep that.

I'm not too fond of packed lunches, maybee that's because I have to pack my own. I haven't missed too many hot meals though.

I smacked him with some Possum Rep for ya. He said a bunch in short order.

I got used to that kind of treatment to but it ended when the 2 little possums cake along. I think I got a good one.

LOL! (kinda take it like a pun, but more as a oxymoron)
Chippers do clean nice!!

Yes, yes, they sure do.

I had a friend once who had a lawyer try to weasel out of paying him. He just looked at him and said "I play with chainsaws and chippers for fun, and you don't want to pay me?" He says he left with a check for the full amount. Hehe!

Yes, yes, they sure do.

I had a friend once who had a lawyer try to weasel out of paying him. He just looked at him and said "I play with chainsaws and chippers for fun, and you don't want to pay me?" He says he left with a check for the full amount. Hehe!

Having boots and Carhartts permanently stained in the smell of 2-stroke or diesel helps with the whole "does any one know your here?" question.LOL!

Back