Sob Story...come cry and commiserate with me.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I miss my saws..... a Grind Jockey of good repute has my 372 OE and my 365SP for porting.... I am left with 372 franken saw and my 346's and my T540....whats a old man to do without his favorite toys??? I want to email you every day....I want to curse at the sky and cry into my bourbon..... alas his bench is filled with other less worthy saws until Sept....and in a fit of desperation i sent him both of the saws along with the cash so that I could not spend it on something else....

woe is me...and not even a single GTG to stave off my pain....

I envy you guys in the states....GTG's and BBq's where you can whip out your favorite tools of cellulose destruction and just hack and slash and and and....have a grand time....

Maybe I should send of the 346's as well and just live with the T540...snif snif sniff......

I have a solution for that in my garage.
Do pray tell my good man :innocent:

Yeah you really trying to get me in trouble with the wife...she actually asked me where the big saw was, she confuses bar length with engine size bless her heart:happybanana: I just have found it harder lately to be patient...and the Grind Jockey did tell me September at the earliest....it is just going to test my patience waiting that's all....so expect plenty more of these woe is me style posts till i get my precious back.

ha ha ha ha ha

Do pray tell my good man :innocent:

Yeah you really trying to get me in trouble with the wife...she actually asked me where the big saw was, she confuses bar length with engine size bless her heart:happybanana: I just have found it harder lately to be patient...and the Grind Jockey did tell me September at the earliest....it is just going to test my patience waiting that's all....so expect plenty more of these woe is me style posts till i get my precious back.

ha ha ha ha ha
Just saying! Always trying to help a guy out. :yes: Am sure the wait will be worth it and he will not bad mouth your saws after porting, like some professional porters do. Give us the low down when you receive them. :cheers:

When I first started cutting firewood to heat my home 6 years ago, it was a big thrill. Now it is work, hard work.

Anybody that wants to run a saw for fun, you are welcome to visit, cut my firewood, haul it, split it, and stack it. No charge!
pay the plane ticket and the bar tab and I am all yours big boy!

When I first started cutting firewood to heat my home 6 years ago, it was a big thrill. Now it is work, hard work.

Anybody that wants to run a saw for fun, you are welcome to visit, cut my firewood, haul it, split it, and stack it. No charge!

Gas money, a place to sleep, meals and oh yah the bar tab and I'm in!

I miss my saws..... a Grind Jockey of good repute has my 372 OE and my 365SP for porting.... I am left with 372 franken saw and my 346's and my T540....whats a old man to do without his favorite toys??? I want to email you every day....I want to curse at the sky and cry into my bourbon..... alas his bench is filled with other less worthy saws until Sept....and in a fit of desperation i sent him both of the saws along with the cash so that I could not spend it on something else....

woe is me...and not even a single GTG to stave off my pain....

I envy you guys in the states....GTG's and BBq's where you can whip out your favorite tools of cellulose destruction and just hack and slash and and and....have a grand time....

Maybe I should send of the 346's as well and just live with the T540...snif snif sniff......
Just go & have a lie down until the dangerous thoughts go away:blob2::blob2:

Swim man, swim. I will have a Husky 350 that should be rebuilt and ready to be broken in, sometime mid next week. Swim fast.
don't know about swimming, but with all the fat I have put on since the final DD214 came in I bet I float pretty well..could probably eat a bunch of taco bell and jet propulsion my fat ass over pretty quick...though the EPA might not like my exhaust emissions ;)

Izu... tip of the peninsula.

You need some more backup specimen for times like these. But this summer is just too hot to even think about using saws...
that close? hell My wife and I road bikes from Yokosuka to atami and form there to ito to shimoda via kawazu...thats about 12 years ago and it took us like 4 days but it was a blast...

Brother it’s time to suck it up, Light the grill, get some Kobe steaks and a brewsky and sit back. Maybe buy more saws?
you area as bad as Duce.... my real problem is I like the 365, 372 series too much..just have to play with franken saw a little...

Update: So Cats out of the Bag, Carl Miller at Miller Mod Saws is the gentlemen I chose to do my porting on two of my saws, One of the saws is done, its the 365sp. I had Carl toss a used P&C from my 372 on it to make a low top 372 with Carl's porting and a few other tweaks. It was fun seeing it cut some wood in his video. can't wait to get her home. The 372 has a brand new P&C that i put on just about 3 months before I sent it to Carl, it was a single ring version through, Carl figures it will have slightly snappier acceleration compared to the double ring piston that was on it though as a slightly higher wear rate.

Some Saw pron:

Latest posts

Back