• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold sold

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cambl

ArboristSite Guru
Reaction score
Stihl parts saws 006 (Medium).jpg Stihl parts saws 005 (Medium).jpg Stihl parts saws 007 (Medium).jpg Stihl parts saws 011 (Medium).jpg Stihl parts saws 012 (Medium).jpg Stihl parts saws 008 (Medium).jpg Stihl parts saws 009 (Medium).jpg Stihl parts saws 013 (Medium).jpg Stihl parts saws 014 (Medium).jpg

Year end clean up! These parts saws need a new home.

041 Farm Boss- I don't have any history on this but looks like the recoil came apart and someone didn't have the patience to put it back together. Complete saw as far as I can tell, and it looks like it has low hours. $75 shipped

011AVE/011AVT- these go together. No idea if the orange one will run or not. $60 for both, shipped.

026- missing carb, covers, muffler, ignition, needs piston $60 shipped

017- missing parts! Free to the first person that takes one of the other saws listed here.

"shipped" means I will pay UPS ground to lower 48

USPS money order only

Please start up a conversation if interested.

Thanks!

The 026 and the two 011 are still taking up room in my garage... make an offer.

Reluctantly now accepting PayPal.

Back