Some Old Trees - Guess where I am.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
O.K. O.K. nuff fooling around. My guess is it's pics from the Oklahoma, AR,MO,KS,TX,GTG. I thought I spotted Hedgerow in the crowd with his 7900.:msp_tongue:

Sorry for the delay in providing the answer, headed back to work on Monday, and this is my first chance back on the internet.

The correct answer:

This is in the middle of Downtown Beijing China in the "Forbidden City", where China was ruled during the Ming and Qing dynasty. These are ancient chinese Pine's. It looks like the caretakers have gone through considerable efforts keeping them alive for so many years.

View attachment 250408

Sorry for the delay in providing the answer, headed back to work on Monday, and this is my first chance back on the internet.

The correct answer:

This is in the middle of Downtown Beijing China in the "Forbidden City", where China was ruled during the Ming and Qing dynasty. These are ancient chinese Pine's. It looks like the caretakers have gone through considerable efforts keeping them alive for so many years.

View attachment 250408

250408d1346155880-front-gate-jpg

Long way from home.

Latest posts

Back