Songs stuck in your head this wood season?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes Hank III is hardcore

Forgive my inability to post links. Please go to Youtube and type in "Hank Williams 3 ruby get back to the hills." It will transform your life. Thank me later. I've been spreading the gospel of this song for days to everyone i know. And yes, that's Hank Williams the third's voice and his voice alone throughout.:rock: tell your friends about it!:rock:

Although I think he tries too hard due to his lineage, Hank III does have some good stuff to listen to. On his first CD his guitarist was on loan from the band The Jesus Lizard - good credentials in my book.

This has been, by far the worst season for songs stuck in my head while cutting firewood. It's my own fault for giving a buddy my ipod for his birthday. COULD HAVE SWORN THE WIFE HAD ANOTHER LAYING AROUND!!! So no kick ass play list for this guy to rock to while throwing chips. Nope, nadda. Instead I get whatever crap the lousy stations in the area are playing, and whichever song I detest the most is regurgitated in my head over and over and over throughout the day. It's enough to make a guy want to suck start his .45.................Hoping Santa will fix this and fix it fast or there's going to be an early shutdown on the Woodmaster.

I just found the best anti whining song. Currently on youtube.

Band: Rebel Son

Song: quit yer b i t c h i n'

I'm going to think of it before i start b i t c h i n g in the future, because b i t c h i n g isn't a useful human habit if you think about it. I'm gonna go listen to it again now.:D

Jamey Johnson - hi cost of living
Jamey Johnson - between Jennings and Jones
MC5 - kick out the jams
Bob Seger back in 71'
Ty Stone downriver
DAC If that country
All good stuff:clap:

listened to those songs over and over again bringing in the wood rack and making kindling

"Bust a Move" By I don't know who? Busta Rymes?

Just heard it for the first time a month ago at a wedding, and apparently its ten years old.... Some goofy Rap kind of Dance tune.... The symbolism is quite deep.

HJ Jr. is constantly running Country Boy can survive.

But Ol Johnny Cash- Ring of Fire - is always part of the baggage I carry...

I get the PA to play Johnny Cash when I surf my heats at contests, my competitors HATE it.

This one by MIA a couple years ago WILL get stuck in your head if you listen to it. Chicks, guns, money?
M.I.A. PAPER PLANES official video - YouTube Beastie Boys make a cameo at 2.50 in.

Yes, If you are listening to Honty Tonk Padonkadonk, you are in close enough touch with your feminine side to listen to Bust -a-move... And you know Faggotry isn't really a word.

My Rifle, My Pony and Me an easy one to mumble as ya swing and stack.

[video=youtube;7IpEnsdXwFM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7IpEnsdXwFM&feature=related[/video]

Now wheres ropensaddle when ya find a tune thats just 4 him

Let It Snow

Oh the weather outside is frightful,
But the fire is so delightful,
And since we've no place to go,
Let It Snow! Let It Snow! Let It Snow!​

Latest posts

Back