Soon at your local dealer ......

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OK, so one more side picture, from the other side:

357ne2_184.jpg

Show us the I'd plate Petey.....

No way. If you look closely that thing it's very well built, no way eluhuskapullonred built that, look at their saws and you'll see what I mean,:hmm3grin2orange: :hmm3grin2orange: :hmm3grin2orange:

I will say that anchor resemble's someones dip in sales though,hehe

Already did, got rid of "cheapie" and found a real saw, the 044.:clap:

Does the green cap mean it has a cat on it? Is this thing now avaiable in Sweden? If so, we can estimate when we will see it here. If I start pestering Husky about this saw like I did with the new 346 and 576, they're going to cancel my dealership.:dizzy: The rep wonders how I find out about these things before he does.

BTW Peter, this is one of the worst teases I've seen on the site in a while. You gotta fill in some of the blanks!

I hate to say this, because I never like to offend any of my Stihl friends, but my 2156 will already run with a MS361, so if this thing is as big of an improvement as was the case with the 346, then Game Over.:givebeer:

They will probably all be cat ones in Sweden, cat will be an option that nobody buys here - and in the US there will be confusion courtesy the EPA system........:censored:

Game over? - guess that depends on what the thing actually weights, and a few other factors.
Oddly enough, I don't have the same "run and get it" feeling that the NE346xp gave me....

This could of course be a bad joke, as it is exactly what many people has been dreaming of (and asking for) for years....?????

Last edited:
Maybe it won't come now but I'm sure the 357 is the next one in line to be updated. The NE575 (576) is there, the NE346 is there, the 390 is quite new, the 395, maybe but not likely, big saws have a longer life time. I bet my money on the 357 with more power than the 361, same weight and air injection.

Well, what I've been hearing is that it will not be updated, but replaced. It will be strato-charged as well, and cc's are supposd to be in the low 60's. Probably sometime in 2009.

Maybe it won't come now but I'm sure the 357 is the next one in line to be updated. The NE575 (576) is there, the NE346 is there, the 390 is quite new, the 395, maybe but not likely, big saws have a longer life time. I bet my money on the 357 with more power than the 361, same weight and air injection.

Same weight won't happen, even the old 357xp is about halv a pound heavier than the 361, empty powerhead.

I visited that Swedish site, and the suspicion that it is a fake is out there as well.
The original poster is a new member there, and has not answered any questions, or posted again, in 6 days since he posted the pics........

Same weight won't happen, even the old 357xp is about halv a pound heavier than the 361, empty powerhead.

I visited that Swedish site, and the suspicion that it is a fake is out there as well.
The original poster is a new member there, and has not answered any questions, or posted again, in 6 days since he posted the pics........

I will keep following the thread at least.

But absolutely noone expected the NE346 before we saw it on the Elmia exhibition. They should be able to release a replacement for the 357 and 362 before 2010 at least considering the speed in the launches they have now.

I will keep following the thread at least.

But absolutely noone expected the NE346 before we saw it on the Elmia exhibition. They should be able to release a replacement for the 357 and 362 before 2010 at least considering the speed in the launches they have now.

I agree with that - have you ever heard of the 366xp.....:confused:

:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

62cc 4,9 hp ...

:hmm3grin2orange:

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/KaYQuxKNmV0&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/KaYQuxKNmV0&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

I'll bite...

I don't believe husky could top the 361 but why so much r&d for a new saw that will be dead come 2010? Why not focus on a small powerful strat and have it ready for 2010, or maybe 2020 if it's like the 575........

Back