Sooo, who heres named there saws?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just call them by the model numbers.On the other hand,if I owned a Dolmar,given what they look like,I'd likely call it "Fugly" or "Hoover".;)

Just got 075 #2. I think I'll go with "Baby Huey" on this one.
Duh, wich way are da trees George, wich way are da trees?

Daughter named them for me

084 shorty
460 twinkie
036 strawberry
034 shorty

All now have strawberry shortcake stickers and little sparkly fairy stickers on them.

Oh ya thanks again Slowp!

What do I call them when someone is gettin them for me for some reason?

034 & 036 the small saws(grab one of the small saws)
460 the saw I always use(grab the saw I always use)
084 the big saw(grab the big saw)

The top tags are gone and most can't tell by looking alone without reading something to know which is which.

Owl

Well, you'll be happy to know that the stickers don't stay on very well in the rain here. The small flower ones are holding up better than the larger princessy ones. I'll have to clean off MY Twinkle before trying out Dora the Explorer stickers. I've since given my little foo foo pickup the title of
My Little Pony .:)

I'll play

I named my MS361 Emily after my newest grandbaby. Both have been really good, so the name has stuck (to both of em) so far.

Most everything I've ever dealt with more than once or twice gets a name. Usually the names are vulgar and interchangeable, but not always. Sometimes it's a nice name.

I might name our little Dolmar Termiten... but we'll see.

I've been thinkin about callin my 361, "Voodoo Child."
I nice lullaby from Jimi Hendrix !!!

Two of my saws i called "Dampfhammer" I have write on it:cheers:

P1010907.jpg

P1010906.jpg

I like this saws:cheers: :cheers:

P1010842.jpg

Well.....I just added a homelite 750 and an 075 to the mix. Henceforth they will be known as the"Sheriff"(750) and the"Fat Bottomed Frau"(075)

my 200t goes by the name "get some". written on the air filter cover.

i gave it that name from one of the best movie scenes of all time.

in "full metal jacket" when joker and the other war reporter were on the chopper with the dude on the m60 firing out the window at the VC saying how they should do a story on him. just laying the lead down on everyone.

and yelling get some! get sooome!

you can usually here me quoting from that scene at the top of my lungs when i am ripn in the wood on a climb.

At the last Ohio gtg the woods ported 084 started getting called, The Beast.
Since then I have started calling the woods ported 066 RL White Lightning.
The 5000+ Yellow Jacket, 375 Orange crush, 357 Magnum,
So many more saws to go with the new guys coming in too.:cheers:

I don'd have time to name them I am too busy upgrading selling trading giving them to good homes. but here goes 372xp The Cookiemaster and modded 260pro The Headshrinker (It is loud as hell)

the two 460's i worked with were "the wolf"(from pulp fiction) and "the feral pig"
the two stihl 200T's were "yoda" and "the barbie saw"
as for my 036 pro i haven't had it long enought to name it, any suggestions lol

Cool. Thats a good nickname for either of those saws. I bet they hit like hammers.

Yes, this are big hammers. I like it very well. On the PS9000 i hav e 0.404chain. At the Solo694 (it will built at Dolmar for Solo) i had a 3/8 chain. This saws ar not the newes generation. But they are very good mature technology:clap: :clap: :clap:

Back