Sooo, who heres named there saws?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Egads... not the, "I named my chainsaw Daisy, Bamby and Daffy," thread again. Poodle names for chainsaws are like fingernails on the chalkboard... :bang:

Chainsaws should be given warrior names, macho names, and stud names like Spike, Brutus, Jeronimo, and Jaws. Or movie names like The Terminator, The Hulk, and Jack the Ripper. Or make something up, like Wood Slave, The Rhino, or Log Butcher. Heck, even a name like Bob would be OK. Saws are male objects. With the lack of gender articles like the romance languages (eg., French and Spanish), English is lacking in this regard. Chainsaws are El and Le Chainsaw. Not La Chinasaw. :chainsaw:

My 361 was named The Troll. After someone on AS... but now is called Thor. The 290 is getting called The Troll now. The Echo is called Mow After someone on AS... or The Baby chainsaw. The 250 is the Wood Doctor. The 210 is the Wood Massager.

Last edited:
Egads... not the, "I named my chainsaw Daisy, Bamby and Daffy," thread again. Poodle names for chainsaws are like fingernails on the chalkboard... :bang:

Chainsaws should be given warrior names, macho names, and stud names like Spike, Brutus, Jeronimo, and Jaws. Or movie names like The Terminator, The Hulk, and Jack the Ripper. Or make something up, like Wood Slave, The Rhino, or Log Butcher. Heck, even a name like Bob would be OK. Saws are male objects. With the lack of gender articles like the romance languages (eg., French and Spanish), English is lacking in this regard. Chainsaws are El and Le Chainsaw. Not La Chinasaw. :chainsaw:

My 361 was named The Troll. After someone on AS... but now is called Thor. The 290 is getting called The Troll now. The Echo is called Mow After someone on AS... or The Baby chainsaw. The 250 is the Wood Doctor. The 210 is the Wood Massager.

LOL
I dont want to go out of line here but I have given the nickname "wood massager" to someone. And we're not talking about a saw! hehe ;)

Latest posts

Back