sp 125

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
boys it just hit me...i think...operative word "think" he is trying to ask something about the maximum power and torque output of a Mac sp 125...hehe...just trying to bring a little seriousness...like that will ever work

It would be nice if you guys would help someone trying to learn a new language, rather than make fun of them. I admire anyone who is acquiring such a skill.

kinda wut i was hitting on space...though when i first read it it was absolute gibberish.

It would be nice if you guys would help someone trying to learn a new language, rather than make fun of them. I admire anyone who is acquiring such a skill.

you cant be serious mate, i agree with the above statement but not with regards to this spoon.

he hasnt made an effort but the same #### over and over and over and over...

me thinks someone is taking the piss!

Serg

I pointed him to a free translator early on in this thread, and told him in his language (I used the translator) "here use this, it might help." I think he's been directed to a translator before in another thread IIRC and just doesn't want to use it.

Now.. back to the topic at hand.

skeeter bump, purple cleaner, blue cheese, the Barber of Seville y hair tonic....

Ian

my question is:

if it took a chook and a half, a day and a half, to lay an egg and a half, how long does it take a cross eyed, bow legged wood pecker to kick the crap out of a dill pickle???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back