Spike's GTG #2

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks like everyone had a good time.

I'm glad to hear the 576xp AT made a good impression.

I'm the guy with the black tee shirt and the orange ear protection.
Well here's some more pics but they aren't much different then Steve's.

That's moto maniac.
spikes09gtg001.jpg

These guys are not spectators. Although...

spikes09gtg002.jpg

The infamous J. Walker. He is just making it look like his saw is stuck so one of us will come to the challenge but we are smarter than that. :laugh:

spikes09gtg003.jpg

I did not meet this guy so who is he?

spikes09gtg004.jpg

That is big bad Cuttin Scott they don't come much bigger nor badder.

spikes09gtg005.jpg

Once again I don't know who the guy with the cone head is, please stepup. But that crowd in the backround look offended by the noise he's making, and what a mess. :biggrinbounce2:

spikes09gtg006.jpg

Last edited:
I think the guy on the right is Leeha? Guessing by the saws he was running. Once again a little help.

spikes09gtg008.jpg

This is Cutting Scott burying his big into some large wood. That is my vehicle in the backround.

spikes09gtg009.jpg

Scott again pulling out but I am urging him to bury it again.

spikes09gtg010.jpg

And now he's in trouble.

spikes09gtg012.jpg

And now she's done.

spikes09gtg013.jpg

And so is Steve.

No intro needed here, those are chainsaws. :chainsawguy:

spikes09gtg011.jpg

I don't know who half the people were. Who wants to talk when there's chainsaws to run. And food to eat.

Wood Grenade, Moto, Weimerdog and Cutting Scott are who I met. J. Walker and I go back. :D (to the last gtg). And Bob and Warren well that's just true:heart:.

I don't know who half the people were. Who wants to talk when there's chainsaws to run. And food to eat.

Wood Grenade, Moto, Weimerdog and Cutting Scott are who I met. J. Walker and I go back. :D (to the last gtg). And Bob and Warren well that's just true:heart:.

It was nice meeting you too Adkpk. My Husky 51 that Motomedik did surgery on is still running like a champ. I can't thank him enough.

I think the guy on the right is Leeha? Guessing by the saws he was running. Once again a little help.

spikes09gtg008.jpg

This is Cutting Scott burying his big into some large wood. That is my vehicle in the backround.

spikes09gtg009.jpg

Scott again pulling out but I am urging him to bury it again.

spikes09gtg010.jpg

And now he's in trouble.

spikes09gtg012.jpg

And now she's done.

spikes09gtg013.jpg

And so is Steve.

No intro needed here, those are chainsaws. :chainsawguy:

spikes09gtg011.jpg

In the first pic, i'm on the left.
I tend to hide from camara's

Lee

I've got a bunch of videos to put up.

Here's the first Leeha & Cuttinscott waiting for their turn's.

<embed width="600" height="361" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowFullscreen="true" allowNetworking="all" wmode="transparent" src="http://static.photobucket.com/player.swf?file=http://vid233.photobucket.com/albums/ee200/dolmar166/8f8dbaa3.flv">

Back