Spike's GTG III

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Home - VP-SEF.com - Small Engine Fuels formulated by the "Mad Scientist"

Not just any fuel ST, it is much lighter. You mean you havent been using it? jk

It's our market equivalent to aspen, but doesn't have the benefits of reduced toxicity.

It does not have ethanol though, and is more stable...

Thanks! :msp_smile:

At least it is better than ethanol fuel, but still not alkylate fuel, as I understand it - and I didn't see any info on the oil?

Last edited:
Thanks! :msp_smile:

At least it is better than ethanol fuel, but still not alkylate fuel, as I understand it - and I didn't see any info on the oil?

Oil is a high quality oil exceeding manufacturers requirements. Also it does not contain any added gum or varnish unlike pump gas here. It really is good stuff.

Started loading some toys into the truck today ....this 14 minute drive is gonna be a breeze :hmm3grin2orange:see you all bright n early

Started loading some toys into the truck today ....this 14 minute drive is gonna be a breeze :hmm3grin2orange:see you all bright n early

It's not a new iPhone bud, don't have to get there a day in advance - hope youre not camping out in the parking lot tomorrow! LOL!

Spike, TK, I need the adjuster screw for one of my favorites. My white top 50. I don't think Im bringing any saws though I wrecked my leg up pretty bad. OH yeah Spike, wife wants me to buy a set of chaps. I can get them local from tractor supply but id rather throw you a couple bones to help the "local economy" about how much should I bring?

It's not a new iPhone bud, don't have to get there a day in advance - hope youre not camping out in the parking lot tomorrow! LOL!

That's good, as I detest iPhones - it's just another way to such money out of people! :msp_mad:

Spike, TK, I need the adjuster screw for one of my favorites. My white top 50. I don't think Im bringing any saws though I wrecked my leg up pretty bad. OH yeah Spike, wife wants me to buy a set of chaps. I can get them local from tractor supply but id rather throw you a couple bones to help the "local economy" about how much should I bring?
just bring a blank check cause you are deff gonna need a saw to match the chaps !!!

New chaps look extremely inexpensive when purchased along with a new saw!!! :D

I'm getting a few saws ready. Last chance, Are there
any saws that i have that some would like to see.
Spike, Are the Echo guys going to be there? I read
a bit ago there was talk about it.

Lee

Geez Matt, what did you do? Are "wrecked my leg" and "wife wants me to buy a set of chaps" part of the same story?

I'm getting a few saws ready. Last chance, Are there
any saws that i have that some would like to see.
Spike, Are the Echo guys going to be there? I read
a bit ago there was talk about it.

Lee

The Echo thing was a bit of an inside joke; I'll explain Saturday. They won't be there.

Back