Starter Rope For A McCulloch

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gbelect

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
Hey Al
I have this McCullough MS40118AV Chainsaw and the rope broke how would one go About replacing this rope. I have it apart but don't see a hole for the rope to go in like a lot of the other pull starters.all it has is a notch. I don't think that this will hold the rope as there is no place to tie a Knot. Any Help we Be appreciated.

Thanks GB :clap:

Hey Al
I have this McCullough MS40118AV Chainsaw and the rope broke how would one go About replacing this rope. I have it apart but don't see a hole for the rope to go in like a lot of the other pull starters.all it has is a notch. I don't think that this will hold the rope as there is no place to tie a Knot. Any Help we Be appreciated.

Thanks GB :clap:

If you cannot figure out you have the oppurtunity to send me the handle cover on the starter assembly and i can install the rope for you and ship it back to you

just letting you know that

all i would charge is $ 5.00 labor plus the rope and if it needs a new handle that as well

of course the shipping to send it back

Latest posts

Back