Sthil 026 aftermarket cylinder kit suggestions

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BIG

ArboristSite Member
Reaction score
I have a Stihl 026 Pro chainsaw and want to buy an aftermarket cylinder kit. I see that bailey's has them for $99.95. They are a chrome plated cylinder - not NiSil coated. Does anyone make a NiSil coated aftermarket for this saw? If saw where can I buy one. Also have any of you used aftermarket cyl kit for the 026 - where did you buy it and did you have good results? Thanks for any comments or suggestions.

For the record, the OEM Stihl cyl kit is too expensive for me, I won't be buying it...

Thanks.

I have a Stihl 026 Pro chainsaw and want to buy an aftermarket cylinder kit. I see that bailey's has them for $99.95. They are a chrome plated cylinder - not NiSil coated. Does anyone make a NiSil coated aftermarket for this saw? If saw where can I buy one. Also have any of you used aftermarket cyl kit for the 026 - where did you buy it and did you have good results? Thanks for any comments or suggestions.

For the record, the OEM Stihl cyl kit is too expensive for me, I won't be buying it...

Thanks.

My suggestion is use the chainsaw forum. Many of the saw gurus don't even look on this side of the site.

Latest posts

Back