Sthil Chain Quiz

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

J.Walker

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
Anyone want to try naming the 25 different languages on the front of this Sthil chain box? There could be a prize for the first person to get all 25 correct.
Correct spelling is important, so that rules me out!
No corrections to your post.
Start on the top left, then the right side and repeat that down the list.
No cheating!

p101002208hq9.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

* I may need some help in selecting the winner.

German
English (Great Britain)
French
Spanish
Portuguese
Italian
Greek
Dutch (Netherlands)
Swedish
Finnish
Czech
Slovakian
Polish

Hungarian
Slovenian
Bosnian (Herzegovina)
Serbian (Serbia and Montenegro)
Macedonian
Bulgarian
Romanian
Turkish
Russian
Lithuanian
Latvian
Estonian

I did not do it left to right but by column. I can't follow directions well :hmm3grin2orange: It helps to have a european born mother with this one. SawTroll probably speaks half of the languages in the list :yourock: .

German
English (Great Britain)
French
Spanish
Portuguese
Italian
Greek
Dutch (Netherlands)
Swedish
Finnish
Czech
Slovakian
Polish

Hungarian
Slovenian
Bosnian (Herzegovina)
Macedonian
Bulgarian
Romanian
Turkish
Russian
Lithuanian
Latvian
Estonian

I did not do it left to right but by column. I can't follow directions well :hmm3grin2orange: It helps to have a european born mother with this one. SawTroll probably speaks half of the languages in the list :yourock: .

So how many did you cheat by looking at the international symbols for country? I tried it that way but couldn't recall enough of them and was too lazy to look them up.

Harry K

German
English (Great Britain)
French
Spanish
Portuguese
Italian
Greek
Dutch (Netherlands)
Swedish
Finnish
Czech
Slovakian
Polish

Hungarian
Slovenian
Bosnian (Herzegovina)
Macedonian
Bulgarian
Romanian
Turkish
Russian
Lithuanian
Latvian
Estonian

Nice job masiman, your the winner. Twentyfive countries the this box gets used in. I'll send you a PM, got something to send to you!

So how many did you cheat by looking at the international symbols for country? I tried it that way but couldn't recall enough of them and was too lazy to look them up.

Harry K

I'm a little weak in the baltic states. Bosnia, Serbia and Macedonia.

But it was not just a simple country code lookup. The Serbian SCG code is based on one of two forms of the countries name in native tongue. The normal country codes for Serbia are RS or SRB. Bosnia is based on the mother tongue also, the country code is BA or BIH, depending.

Nice job masiman, your the winner. Twentyfive countries the this box gets used in. I'll send you a PM, got something to send to you!

Very nice picture JW! My wife framed it for me. I showed my kids and told them that's how loggers use to cut down trees, not with a girly-man chainsaw :laugh: I'll be hanging it in my workshop if I ever get the basement cleaned up.

Thanks again, I really do like that picture.

Latest posts

Back