• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Stihl 036 - $240

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Guido Salvage

Supreme Saw Whoreder
Reaction score
I have 2 and only need one (if that) so this one is going on the block. I fired it up yesterday and it ran well but is idling high. We are in the midst of another snowstorm and I was not in the mood to stand outside in 18 degree weather to adjust the carb. No breaks or damaged plastics, bot the bolt and nut at the top of the dog are missing. Saw is hitting 160 PSI on my gauge and the piston is clean. Comes with a functional 16" Stihl laminated bar that has major paint loss and a very highly used chain. Asking $240 plus shipping from 40502. If not using PayPal Family and Friends please cover the fees.

image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg

I just looked at the cylinder and discovered that it is aftermarket. I have posted a couple of pictures below, any ideas on its origins? [EDIT] it also has an aftermarket carb on it as well.

image.jpg image.jpg

Good price if it runs and cuts no matter the top end. A good guy to deal with too! [emoji4]

Latest posts

Back