Stihl 036 in cherry condition w/30" bar for $225....good deal or no???

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He got an album full of pics of trees he fell, with a bar too large, and its considered "cherry"?

Tell me, is this your idea or his idea of cherry? Have you seen pics?

Send me his contact number in a PM if you would if he's anywhere close to Atlanta.

I'm just north of Atlanta and would be interested in an 036 in good shape for $225. I could use the bar on a 460M and put a 20" on the 036.

You're just interested in his daughters in heat:msp_smile:[/QUOTE]

daughters heat cherry beaver keg 0 brew and 225$, what could possibly go wrong???

Much to my dismay...I did see the movie Deliverance.:msp_scared: Hmm...this old thread is going sideways in a hurry...he's incarcerated...DEAD DEAL....nope and I can't buy from the daughters!!:hmm3grin2orange:

You're just interested in his daughters in heat:msp_smile:

daughters heat cherry beaver keg 0 brew and 225$, what could possibly go wrong???[/QUOTE]

Right On..
Always stay within your comfort level or go heavily armed..

Much to my dismay...I did see the movie Deliverance.:msp_scared: Hmm...this old thread is going sideways in a hurry...he's incarcerated...DEAD DEAL....nope and I can't buy from the daughters!!:hmm3grin2orange:

daughters heat cherry beaver keg 0 brew and 225$, what could possibly go wrong???
[/QUOTE]

I was thinking this was sort of a binary either/or deal..either you would wind up in the great woodlot in the sky, or have the best time of your life..no middle ground..

Latest posts

Back