Stihl 036 in cherry condition w/30" bar for $225....good deal or no???

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
JimiLL

JimiLL

ArboristSite Operative
He got an album full of pics of trees he fell, with a bar too large, and its considered "cherry"?

Tell me, is this your idea or his idea of cherry? Have you seen pics?

zogger

zogger

Tree Freak
Send me his contact number in a PM if you would if he's anywhere close to Atlanta.

I'm just north of Atlanta and would be interested in an 036 in good shape for $225. I could use the bar on a 460M and put a 20" on the 036.

You're just interested in his daughters in heat:msp_smile:[/QUOTE]

daughters heat cherry beaver keg 0 brew and 225$, what could possibly go wrong???

ReggieT

ReggieT

Addicted to ArboristSite
Much to my dismay...I did see the movie Deliverance.:msp_scared: Hmm...this old thread is going sideways in a hurry...he's incarcerated...DEAD DEAL....nope and I can't buy from the daughters!!:hmm3grin2orange:

You're just interested in his daughters in heat:msp_smile:

daughters heat cherry beaver keg 0 brew and 225$, what could possibly go wrong???[/QUOTE]

zogger

zogger

Tree Freak
Much to my dismay...I did see the movie Deliverance.:msp_scared: Hmm...this old thread is going sideways in a hurry...he's incarcerated...DEAD DEAL....nope and I can't buy from the daughters!!:hmm3grin2orange:

daughters heat cherry beaver keg 0 brew and 225$, what could possibly go wrong???
[/QUOTE]

I was thinking this was sort of a binary either/or deal..either you would wind up in the great woodlot in the sky, or have the best time of your life..no middle ground..

Latest posts