• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Buy Stihl 041 13 inch bar

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Stihl041AV

Stihl041AV

Hi guys I'm new to the site and to these saws, i recently got my hands on 3 Stihl 041's, one for free and two for £100 quid. Theyre lovely machines and I appreciate the build qaulity.
According to acres specification site, I can run a 13 inch bar on these, Its 3/8 pitch and 1.6 guide width. However I cant find a bar that officially lists the 041, could you guys point me in the right direction for who might sell one of these bars? Or which I can buy to mill out the bar stud size if that is required. Thankyou guys.
Regards
Dave20210901_101324.jpg

Stihl041AV

Stihl041AV

Okay guys thanks for that, think I'm going to go for a Oregon 15 inch bar, I want to have the option of a shorter bar, no real reason, just collecting then for fun! Boy I cant find a new sprocket for sale in the UK! I wish I was in the US for parts there seems to be a lot more available! The tax is half the cost!
Again Thanks Guys

David Mayers

David Mayers

ArboristSite Operative
AS Supporting Member
Okay guys thanks for that, think I'm going to go for a Oregon 15 inch bar, I want to have the option of a shorter bar, no real reason, just collecting then for fun! Boy I cant find a new sprocket for sale in the UK! I wish I was in the US for parts there seems to be a lot more available! The tax is half the cost!
Again Thanks Guys
Good day David here, I live in the UK on the worcester shropshire border, I have a few 041 AV chainsaws, bought over the last few months, havn't got to them yet, not sure if you still need bits, but you can by all means message me regards thanks David.

Latest posts