Stihl 066 heated handle parts wanted..

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

michael hasegawa

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
I have a 066 I would like the heated handle but I can't find em anywhere. I guess a 064 065 or 066 bar will fit but that changes nothing as far as availability. This search has brought me from lurking to joining. So if anyone has parts or know where to source parts, I'd appreciate it. I know the generator is on ebay for 15 bucks. I need the switch, heated bar and generator. Heck I might need more than that. Thanks for any help.

I have a 066 I would like the heated handle but I can't find em anywhere. I guess a 064 065 or 066 bar will fit but that changes nothing as far as availability. This search has brought me from lurking to joining. So if anyone has parts or know where to source parts, I'd appreciate it. I know the generator is on ebay for 15 bucks. I need the switch, heated bar and generator. Heck I might need more than that. Thanks for any help.

If you go for the heated chainsaw handle, next thing you know, you'll want a heater in your truck. :popcorn2:

Yes, I know, but comfort goes a long way when ur working. I never cut wood when it's nice out, or during deer season. I like 35 degrees to cut in. It's the 10 below crap makes life really suck when wood is low..

Seems ridiculous I can't find aftermarket parts, it's like nobody wants u to have warm hands when many saws are for heating and in cold climates. Like unicorns, I've yet to see a heated handle stihl saw in person..lol.

Seems ridiculous I can't find aftermarket parts, it's like nobody wants u to have warm hands when many saws are for heating and in cold climates. Like unicorns, I've yet to see a heated handle stihl saw in person..lol.
waaaay too small a market worldwide for aftermarket heater parts
A year ago I had never seen an arctic model in person, now I have three of them :) cant really anticipate ever needing the heat around here though.
Dave

Well I'm sure ohio gets cold. We saw almost neg 20 a couple years ago here in jackson... Where did u find all those heated saws?

I ran a brake pipe from one of my 041s through the handle from the exhaust, and back out the other end. Even put an adjustable valve on it so I could adjust the temp. Works a treat!

Latest posts

Back