Stihl 066 MS660 power up kit

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just went onto my deale page and searched my orders. The part number to the cover I order is 1122 140 0800. Retails for just under $50.

That is the same part that is shown in the assembly for the 1122 140 0603 muffler that I ordered...wierd...

Pictures tomorrow?

Has anyone ordered 1122 145 0811 DP cover?
Think its for the Brazil 660........for grins would like to know price.

Some time back, some one post a pic of one.

I used the Search.......and here it is.

attachment.php

Looks like maybe half of the area of the 0800 cover (casing in Stihl's nomenclature).

only need roughly half the area without the spark screen to move the same volume of air. Tha screen cuts down a lot more than you would think.

BB, was this ever on a factory 066 magnum back in the 90's? I have honestly never seen this style on a saw, or even available. I have this style on my 044's and 046's, but the pic Ted showed was the one that came on the 066 mags around these parts. I never really liked it cause it was fugly. I like the 044/046 style better.

Thanks

Dunno.....I have 2 in my shop now, and I just ordered a few more. We'll see which ones they sent me. According to my esales, I ordered the originals back in early-mid '07.

BB, was this ever on a factory 066 magnum back in the 90's? I have honestly never seen this style on a saw, or even available. I have this style on my 044's and 046's, but the pic Ted showed was the one that came on the 066 mags around these parts. I never really liked it cause it was fugly. I like the 044/046 style better.

Thanks

I think it's a NOS oddball...

attachment.php

12 is the Brazilian version
5 is the -800 that we have had since the early 90's.
2 is the -801. Note that the 801 does not have a spark arrester.

I feel like a GD fool!

One of my 440/460 covers slipped into the box of 660 covers, and the 660 cover was upsie down. I ASSumed they were the same, IDIOT!

I apologize for all the excitement. :buttkick:

Latest posts

Back