• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Buy Stihl 066 Parts needed (two-key aluminum flywheel and coil, flat top cylinder, and carburetor)

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vinpie1

ArboristSite Member
Reaction score
Hello All! I just recently acquired a 066 Magnum red light that was used around a large ranch and not beat up. I believe its a 1993-1994 based on information from here. The saw has a cheap china jug, coil, and carb! What a shame...I did ask if he still had the OEM stuff but he tossed them. I would like get it back to all OEM and add it to my collection (not to be sold ever).

Looking for....
1122 Aluminum flywheel that has two key slots. A matching coil would be great too but I am thinking of just a brand new one.

Non-decomp 6mm bolts OEM Cylinder.

I could use a carburetor too but am willing to buy new. I found a Tilly Hs-320a for $80 plus shipping.

Please pm me if you have anything you are willing to part with. I can pay $$$ but also have a lot of parts to trade. Let me know! Thanks!

In the same lot was a 272xp, 2 268's, 359, 029, and a 028 WB- best call on my birthday ever!!!

what are the last 4 part numbers of the flywheel? i have 2 dual key flywheels with different part numbers. also have a a couple used walbro wj carbs and 1 new wj76

Back