Stihl 201 mTronic now available in Germany

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

7sleeper

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
Just if anyone wanted to know. They are now available. A few guys on a german speaking forum just got some. Hope to see some footage soon.

First pic I am aware of.

image-1706.jpg

Just thought someone would like to know.

Well done 7 your not asleep! The 201 with Mtronics will have so much pull on planet earth it may through us off our orbital axis. Seriously l would love to run one side by side with my standard carbed 201. Stihl just needs to give you a little more room between the clutch and case for swapping out chains. lts pita compared to the 200 and other th saws.

Looks like a winter filter
Me thinks thats the nylon filter for cooler climates and the flocked filter is fitted stock in warmer climates. A mini HD2 woukd have been nice but is goes against gods rules to put a useful filter in a TH saw. TH filters have always been crap at best (don't matter what brand) so not suprising there. Anyway the saw design and model shape is exactly the same so untill we see the MS202T it will be essentially exactly the same saw with Mtronic and ignition upgrades.

I have always wanted a ms 200 rear handle for limbing And the 201 came out I almost got one and now the 201 m tronic is on the horizon I am saving for one.

now that these are circulating a little stateside, what price are they bringing in your area fellas?

They're all that's been available here since near the first of the year. The price only went up $10. I get them for $590 + tax = $630.

I was in Foothills CoOp last week (Stihl and Husq Dealer) getting horse feed and they don't have it - just the reg carb is why I was wondering. I haven't actively searched for it.

Latest posts

Back