• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Stihl 361 chainsaw PHO 350 + shipping

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I just don't need a bunch of 60cc saws, especially cuz I do very little cutting. This one does great, does everything it's supposed to do. Compression is about 135#, which surprised me, as it cuts great. I had trouble getting good pics of piston and cylinder, but there is no scoring. Pretty firm on price, cuz if I can't get asking price, I might as well keep it and give it occasional use. Pm me. or let me know if you have questions. David in southern Oregon. 541 482 7739. Will ad pics later today

PLUS, free shipping! west of the missisipi! East of there I will split shipping costs with you
Now please take this with the humor I am trying to make. I am just east of the Mississippi. I sit atop the bluff in Illinois looking west across the big ditch to the great state of Iowa. I am looking at Iowa as i type this and listen to our first round high school playoff game on the radio. One of the long, long time sponsors that advertises on the station is a saw dealer. His radio commercial always says "the biggest outdoor power equipment dealer just west of the Mississippi." He truly is just west of the Mississippi. The street he is on is Mississippi Drive and when the river floods he has to move stuff upstairs,

As for the saw if my personal situation was a bit different I would tell you to send it my way but right now I cannot do that. Someone needs to as those are nice saws. If you still have it in a few weeks and my situation improves we can possibly do some more business. I just don't see my situation getting much better soon.

For you. Free shipping if you decide and saw is still available
David,

I figured you would but heck I would still gladly pay the shipping as we both know that is not cheap. I have to get a few laughs and the east-west one gave me a well needed laugh.:) Right now I am trying to find a temporary home for my only buddy, my doggie as they pressure wash my skin off. When I get back if you still have it we can talk but in no way whatsoever hold up a sale on me. You sell it to the first gentleman that can use it and pay you. I have zero idea what the next few weeks will bring here. What I do know it will be an adventure:laugh:

Latest posts

Back