• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Stihl 460 Project Saw

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Really hoping to be sending you a pm tomorrow :guitar: if no go with her I have some other ideas
Thank you

Honestly I am surprised this is still hanging around. It’s a great deal. I am just short on cash. You have definitely gone the extra mile on this Bill!
I appreciate that. :) I want to be clear she is no beauty winner nor a great saw. She is an ole expression we use here "she is just the way as she wears her hair" It is a project saw, nothing more, nothing less. I have done my best to clearly describe it

What are you estimating shipping will cost? Say to Harlan Iowa? Any possibility of having a bar and chain for extra? And that cost?

The saw was paid for on Sunday
It was shipped on Monday
It delivered on Tuesday

That is the way things are supposed to work

Very pleasant experience buying the saw from Bill. Certainly will be watching for more from him in the future (then again it’ll be quite a while before I’m in the market for another one, but still)

Also it’s a good sign when it takes you a half hour to find the chainsaw in the shipping box haha
👍

Very pleasant experience buying the saw from Bill. Certainly will be watching for more from him in the future (then again it’ll be quite a while before I’m in the market for another one, but still)

Also it’s a good sign when it takes you a half hour to find the chainsaw in the shipping box haha
👍
I am glad it arrived safely. I have been known to also use spray foam in packaging for certain shipments. It was great but it has to be done right or it can make the box bulge.

Latest posts

Back