Stihl bar on a Dolmar?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ktmsooner

ArboristSite Member
Reaction score
Is it possible to install a Stihl bar on a Dolmar 5100? I know the Dolmar uses the same bar as the Husky (small mount). I just like the ES bar and thought there may be an adapter to mount it to the Dolmar. Thanks

Is it possible to install a Stihl bar on a Dolmar 5100? I know the Dolmar uses the same bar as the Husky (small mount). I just like the ES bar and thought there may be an adapter to mount it to the Dolmar. Thanks

attachment.php

Thanks for the info guys. I'll have to go with an Oregon bar, they make a 20" bar that will bolt right on.

I'm to lazy to look now, but I think i saw the proper adapter at baileys the other day, I want to say it was $8.95.

I dunno if this will work on a Dolmar/Makita. I just ordered one (from Baileys) in the hope that I can make it work on an Olympyk 980 with 10mm bar studs.

cannon bar adaptor

These adapter plates allow a user to convert a Stihl® mount bar (12mm bar stud) for use on a Husqvarna® chainsaw (9mm bar stud). This is an economical way to use one bar on two different saws. For whatever reason this situation may occur, these handy adapter plates will help you get the job done.
As you can see, the adapter fits snugly in the bar slot, and the plate screw secures it to the saw.

adaptorONsaw.gif

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back