Stihl club

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

whats better Stihl or Husky?

• Stihl

Votes: 93 81.6%
  • Husky

Votes: 21 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
AHHAAH thanx my freind thats a good one. As long as hes having fun i dont care... he does make teh forum intresting after you get used to him like i have had to.
Matt

Yeah he means no harm, he just likes to slip in those sly comments to get folks riled up. I figure he considers himself a sexual intellectual or in simple terms a f-cking know it all,LOLOL

Last edited:
Yeah he means no harm, he just likes to slip in those sly comments to get folks riled up. I figure he considers himself a sexual intellectual or in simple terms a f-cking know it all,LOLOL

second that HAHA hes OK :buttkick:

Currently have two Stihls....

029, (with my FIL 066)

saws_640.jpg

MS 361 (recent craigslist find)

attachment.php

I own and use a few Stihls to fund my CAD. and I seldom list all the saws I own in one post but here are the Stihl`s I have.
MS260, 026 PRO, 026, 028x2, 028 Super, 041 AVx2, 036PRO, ms 440x2, 044x2, 066 and a MS660 on its way. I work all these saws except the 041 AV, and find them all to be very reliable and powerful saws, I can match the saw to what I have to deal with and therefore do not have to force a small saw to do a bigger saws work. I have only had two things go wrong on any of them in the 10 years I have been running Stihl saws and could have started raving about them being a POS. but all machines have some mechanical problems sometimes. I had one brand new MS440 lose a flywheel side bearing with 5-6 tanks of gas used the nylon spacer melted, on another MS440 the carburetor could not be tuned in to get the saw to idle slow enough to get the chain to stop turning and it had a flat spot near WOT, after a couple weeks of trying to adjust it out the dealer replaced the carb and have no more problems for the last 5 years with it.
Pioneerguy600

Last edited:
It wasn't me who asked you - I'd be happy for there to be no swear filter.

Well i cant complain, I dont pay for the site manage the site keep the site up.
So if i dont liek it i can leav, so im cool with following the ruels and keeping everyone happy. (well most)
Thats how i see it im not against you but this is a great site and this is one reason why its safe for all ages people ext...
Matt

Im jelous an drueling all over myself. How much you have invested?
How many workers you have to run all those saws?
Matt

I have no workers, they are just my personal saws I've built up over time. Neat hobby I say.

Ready for a laff, check your rep, you will die laffing,hehe

I have no workers, they are just my personal saws I've built up over time. Neat hobby I say.

Ready for a laff, check your rep, you will die laffing,hehe

Thanks man that was funny im still laughing :greenchainsaw:
Matt

Latest posts

Back