Stihl guy is gonna buy a Husky

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He got a good saw, but he didn't stick to the title and went off topic! :msp_sneaky:

Lighter faster cutting could have been had... :msp_wink: :msp_tongue:

maybe the stihl guy should have bought a husky

my 461 bit me on my left knee yesterday afternoon. 8 stitches. and im STIHL considering buying a husky!:msp_thumbup:

which Husky you thinking about? I tell you a incident with a chain unnerves you for a bit. Im not near as reckless as I once was.:laugh:

not sure yet. one in the 50-60cc range. lots of offerings by husky.:msp_thumbup:

the 2153 I have won the 50cc buildoff MM did against the 550 and 261. I believe he told me the work to the 550 was conservative while the 261 had to be woods ported and then some to make it run with the other two. As proud as I am of the win, the fact that the 550 was conservative bugs me a bit.:laugh:

8 months have passed

Things change with time. I finally got a husky. Not the one I set out to or expected. .? I love my Stihls 260 and 461. Moody is currently porting my 260, it's the first "real" saw I purchased (8yrs ago). I've had the 461 8 months now and it is a bad azz saw despite what STroll said about it.:cheers::cheers: the 500 series husky saws:confused2: so my wife and I took a road trip today for some adult beverages, I just happened to stop at a mom n pop western auto store and behold

now you gone and done it. congrats:rock:

i think once you run it your blood will slowly turn all orange from orange and white...dolmars and echos included! it's nice having a variety a brands you'll see!

346 is a great saw, just don't put it down on a slope. Apparently the definition of good sideways balance is the complete inability to stay upright.

:potstir:

now you gone and done it. congrats:rock:

i think once you run it your blood will slowly turn all orange from orange and white...dolmars and echos included! it's nice having a variety a brands you'll see!

Thank you, I ran it yesterday soon as I got home, harvested some wind damaged dominoed cedar. Great saw, felt very similar to my 260, really didn't notice much difference other than chain speed.

Great saw!

It wont impress much until it get at least 10 tanks through it.

My newest one gained 50% more power from first tank to 11th tank. Really! It was dramatic.
Might not be the same with all of em...

They're gettin hard to find new. You did very good there!

To do over again? I would purchase the 365/372 probably used though. I still want one

Latest posts

Back