Stihl MS 362 R CM question,,

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Didnt move on the saw at 789.00 but i got an extra yellow chain and 6 pk oil for half off. So not to bad. Im happy and think this thing will be around for at least 20 years yet to come as im only 31. But hey who knows i might get an urge to buy a new one by then.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

I'm in the exact same boat. I have a 026 Pro that I love but need something bigger so I'm looking at the Stihl 362 and the Husqvarna 365 X-Torq. The Stihl is slightly smaller (cc wise), are pretty close in weight, and same price here in Colorado at $770ish. The plus for the Stihl is I already have 20" chains and bar for it and can swap between the two of them. The plus for the Husky is more cc's and 2 year warrenty versus Stihl's 1 year. I've looked for "gently used" on CL and have found nothing.

Also I'd like to thank the members and mods here for having a fantastic site with a ton of great information/facts/opinions that I have been able to read over the last 2-3 years.

I'm in the exact same boat. I have a 026 Pro that I love but need something bigger so I'm looking at the Stihl 362 and the Husqvarna 365 X-Torq. The Stihl is slightly smaller (cc wise), are pretty close in weight, and same price here in Colorado at $770ish. The plus for the Stihl is I already have 20" chains and bar for it and can swap between the two of them. The plus for the Husky is more cc's and 2 year warrenty versus Stihl's 1 year. I've looked for "gently used" on CL and have found nothing.

Also I'd like to thank the members and mods here for having a fantastic site with a ton of great information/facts/opinions that I have been able to read over the last 2-3 years.
IIRC, you can double the Stihl warranty by purchasing 50:1 at the same time.

Yea i went will stihl and love this new saw its a beast and what everyone says its not even broke in yet. If you get the stihl hp ultra oil with purchase it gives a 2 year warranty on saw. Also when my 2 years is up going to muff mod it to give it a bit extra power. This is how i feel with my new saw

Latest posts

Back