Stihl MS 661 delayed till 2015 in USA

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'd love to share some pix, but I am technically challenged when it comes to posting pix online. Is there a guide somewhere on the site with step by step instructions? Can you post directly, or do the images have to be hosted somewhere first?

I'd love to share some pix, but I am technically challenged when it comes to posting pix online. Is there a guide somewhere on the site with step by step instructions? Can you post directly, or do the images have to be hosted somewhere first?
Easiest way is to upload the pic to your computer or phone you're using. Then click "upload file" below.

There's different ways to post pics on this site. You don't have to use another host site.
Here is one of my 661's, I have 3 in total, (one I use daily, others for back up in camp) ported, better dogs.
I love these saws, smooth and powerful once they've been worked over a bit.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    74.3 KB · Views: 26
ms661-002-jpg.393543

not available till march 1st down under :( prices have gone up too for this year... a 660 is $2199 i would be tipping a 661 will be 50 to 100 more.. just because they can. it has Mtronic now!

Back